Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

100 word challenge

This week we were given a story starter
but what if I was in charge?
My focus was on making my story interesting
and staying within the 100 word limit.
 




…but what if I was in charge?… 

 One day I went to school to learn math's. After school I was so happy to go home to go to sleep. So I went to my room to go to sleep but my mum said “no, tea is nearly ready.” So I went and ate my delicious tea. But if I was in charge I would be telling everyone to do what I say “mum cook me dinner” “dad clean my room” so I could go to sleep. I went to sleep and I went to sleep because the chocolate was so good. I woke up to early for school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa,
    Great work I liked all the punctuation you used like commas, full stops, capital letters and speech marks.I totally agree with what you say about being in charge. I would get my mum to cook me dinner and my big sister to clean my room. Maybe next time you could write about if you were in charge at school. And do you have to write 100 words or do you have to just write 100 or less.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.