Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

100 wc

WALT use a picture prompt to write a story using 100 words

On the favorite day of the year Christmas I got a new on owner. My owners was so happy that she went to bed now. She named me Kisziah. We went down to the smelliest but yummiest restaurants in the biggest most loveliest city in the world on the way to the restaurant it crumbled out of my hand with out me knowing. We got there I screamed and then I started crying. It was all smashed from the tram going so fast and then it was in half she was so sad. Then she got a new soft teddy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora ALyssa.
    My name is Maddie I am a Year 7 form YMS.

    I loved the picture and how you explained how the teddy was felling aka using some amazing emotive words.
    I also loved how you did make everything relate to
    the picture but still being creative.

    I do this at school sometimes to we stooped a little now, we called them long writes.
    To make a long write we had to write for 40 minutes and the continue improving them.

    Maybe next time you could make it a little more creative or make
    it a little longer to give me a real picture on whats going on.

    I hope you enjoyed making this and I hope you continue making great blog posts! I hope you continue using amazing learning tools. Keep It Up.

    - Maddie.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.