Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

100 wc

WALT use a picture prompt to write a story using 100 words.




The first day of 2019 it looked the same until there was no school it disappeared. No one new where it went but every one was happy that it was gone. But when Alyssa went to town it seemed different. Alyssa saw all the people as alien. But then the evil mastermind appeared out of nowhere. He said “They are not the people but that is good haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa” 5 years later he had finished the device and everyone got turn into aliens. But Alyssa was a person because she was hiding. They got her new she is an alien

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.