Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Titanium


Titanium
If I  stay home if I was a good boy if I didn’t  bring aliens to the school grounds then I wouldn’t have this power. I was scared I was worried  I was terrified. I wish I was a normal boy and came of a good family, but something happen. The wallpaper was ripping off, the dirty paper was everywhere, tables were falling and breaking. Slowly and angrily I walked outside. I stole a red bike. I had a  Sweating faces I was biting my nails and had my cold hands on my faces. I walked into my trashed house but then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.