Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Tom Trueheart

   Tom trueheart

Today my big  brothers got taken from a big bully. It was a girl. Then I heard them calling for help. I went to help them but the snow is as white as a cloud and as hard as a berick to get  three. I avenckerly got there. I saw them. They were as cold as ice.  I get them out with my sword. I was going thrower a big big  zoo to get here. There were a lot of big animals, big girl, and my big brothers on the way here for a size like me. I am a size of a thume.

We are going to salabert with a cake. I will make it. The big  brothers said you can not do that because you are  a size of a thume we will do it for you. We are the best at making cakes. We had the best cake ever to be eaten in the word. I did not share the cake with my big brother. I was so fat and big but I was a size of a thume.

We are going to salabert with a cake. I will make it. The big  brothers said you can not do that because you are  a size of a thume we will do it for you. We are the best at making cakes. We had the best cake ever to be eaten in the word. I did not share the cake with my big brother. I was so fat and big but I was a size of a thumb stall. After that I went to the bed and went to sleep. In the morning I said I am hungry saw a cake but it was not my brothers cake.

I was sad that it was not my brothers cake and then I said where are my brothers that are gone  some where
I found them in a bash ones I got them out of the bash we went home and it was night so we went to sleep and in the morning I was a wake but my big brothers were  sleeping we stayed home all day.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.